Graduate Certificate In Transformational Coaching:
NEXT START DATE
- April 27, 2023
- 15 months
- 32 credits
The Wright Graduate University encourages applications from individuals with a strong academic and professional background and those who have demonstrated potential to succeed in a hybrid learning environment (meaning online with optional residential elements) and make a contribution to their chosen field. We value scholarship, creativity, and an independent spirit in the discovery of knowledge.
- An application for admission
- Estimated 5-10 minutes to complete
- Basic demographic information, such as education and employment history
- Two 600-word statements of purpose related to the transformational coaching certificate program.
- At Wright, we take ownership for ensuring that your goals are aligned with what this program can help you achieve. These essays are your opportunity to convey what you aspire to accomplish through our unique and personally-applied certificate program.
- Official transcript documenting the receipt of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (See additional instructions here for paper-based or international transcripts)
Note: GRE/GMAT is not required
- Next Priority Application Deadline: April 12, 2022.
- We highly recommend meeting this deadline as student services such as financial aid packaging may require two weeks for processing.
- Applications Accepted Until: April 27, 2022.
Meet Our Students And Grads
See how Wright Graduate University helped them transform their lives.
My transformational leadership studies are empowering me to be a satisfied woman in business, making sure that I’m not backing down when I have a vision, an initiative, something that I feel is important that I’m going for. Because I’m looking out for each person, the whole group is successful and everyone benefits.
Wright Graduate University has enhanced my life in ways I never thought possible. The yearning-based learning methodology has allowed me to learn more about myself and how I operate in different environments. I am a mother of two young girls, I work full-time, and I am a business partner. I, regrettably, waited two years before choosing to sign up for the master’s program thinking I needed to change my circumstances to open space for education. Let me ensure you, it will not detract from but only enhance your current life.
What I discovered at Wright Graduate University was a dimension of richness of human interaction which I had never experienced. My relationship with my clients and coworkers became enhanced by what I was learning. I could see people’s strengths and weaknesses more clearly and support them better. I had more grace for my own struggles as I learned more about what made me tick. I have never been more connected to myself and others.
Wright Graduate University is the most unique education I have ever experienced. In my second year of studies, I was single and living by myself; however, I barely felt lonely because I was getting so much connection, support, and nourishment from my Wright Graduate University education. Now, the person who didn’t want to be a coach, who didn’t want to be a leader, wants to be a coach and a leader who can bring what I’ve been learning to people in Japan.
I have been integrating my academic research and personal development directly into my role. I’ve been able to combine my leadership with my coursework by bringing personalized examples into my assignments. Between the WGU faculty and my student cohort, I’ve received critical feedback that I’ve taken directly into my company - positively impacting myself and my team in the process.
Request More Information:
Accreditation: Wright Graduate University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education (CHEA). Wright Graduate University business programs have received specialized accreditation through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). See complete accreditation and recognition details here.