The University and administration work with each student to resolve the issues a student may have. Every student is encouraged to discuss his or her concerns or complaints with faculty or staff most able to assist the student in resolving the matter. If, however, the student is not satisfied with these efforts, then the student may pursue a formal review by following the procedure outlined below:

1. Make a signed, written complaint to a school official describing the basis of the complaint in sufficient detail to allow the faculty/Campus Director to begin an investigation. Academic concerns should be directed to the Chancellor, while administrative concerns should be directed to the Campus Director.

2. The Chancellor or Campus Director will schedule an appointment with the student within three working days to discuss the complaint.

3. The Campus Director will confirm the completion of the investigation with a written report of the disposition of the compliant mailed to the student within five working days of the meeting with the student.

4. If the student is not satisfied with the Chancellor, Campus Director or designee’s report of disposition of the complaint, the student may appeal this result in writing to the CEO within 10 working days of receipt. The appeal letter must include a copy of the written disposition report and an explanation why the student is not satisfied with that outcome.

5. The CEO will review the written disposition report and the student’s appeal letter and will conduct any further investigation necessary, including requesting additional information from the student or dean.

6. The CEO will provide both the student and the faculty with a written appeal finding mailed within 10 working days of the receipt of the appeal letter. This written decision is the final disposition of the complaint.

7. If the student is not satisfied with the CEO’s report of the appeal, he or she may appeal to the Board of the Wright Foundation for the Realization of Human Potential. 

No reprisal of any kind shall be taken against any participant involved in a grievance procedure.

Any student who has a complaint that is not successfully resolved through the procedures outlined in this document may contact the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board, the Illinois Board of Higher Education, the NC-SARA State Portal Entity Contact, and/ or DEAC.

     Wisconsin Educational Approval Program
     1400 E. Washington Avenue
     Madison, WI 53703

     Illinois Board of Higher Education
     1 N. Old State Capital Plaza, Suite 333
     Springfield, IL 62701

     National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA)
     State Portal Entity Contacts

     Distance Education Accrediting Commission
     1101 17th Street NW, Suite 808
     Washington, DC 20036